Samsung continues to release security-focused updates. Finally, the July update for the Samsung Galaxy A51 was released.
Good news for Samsung Galaxy A51 owners. The July update for the Galaxy A51, one of the phones that attracted attention last year, was released. The update, which is distributed over the OTA (over the air), includes many security fixes that Google and Samsung have included in the operating system.
The update, which is PDA version A515FXXU5EUG2, seems to have started in Canada first. The update, which will be released in more regions soon, also eliminates an Android Auto issue that has been seen on some Samsung phones recently. If you wish, you can query the update from the Settings menu.
Samsung Galaxy A51 technical specifications
- 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Samsung Exynos 9611 chipset
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card)
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card)
- Android 10 operating system (received Android 11 update)
- 48 Megapixel rear camera with f / 2.0 aperture + 12 Megapixel 123 degree ultra wide angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture + 5 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture depth sensor + 5 Megapixel macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 32 Megapixel f/2.2 aperture front camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos sound
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support