New updates have been released for Xiaomi’s popular phones Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and Mi 10T. We take a look at the details of the update.
A stable update has been released across Europe for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and Mi 10T, which are on sale. MIUI 18.104.22.168 QJDEUXM version number of update security patches as well as system stability. When we look at the details of the update based on Android 10, the following two developments stand out:
- Optimized system performance
- Improvement system security and stability
If you own a Mi 10T or Mi 10T Pro, you can check for the latest update from the Settings menu. While stable updates continue for the Mi 10T series, we know that the main eyes of the users are in the MIUI 12.5 update. Recent developments indicate that both phones will receive MIUI 12.5 update globally in April.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
- 6.67 inch FHD (1080 × 2400 pixels) resolution 144Hz scanning rate IPS LCD based display, 500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor with 7 + nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Kryo 585 + Three 2.42GHz Kryo 858 + Four 1.80Ghz Kryo 585), Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage (UFS 3.1)
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Triple rear camera; 108MP 26mm wide angle main + 13MP 123˚ ultra wide angle second + 5MP macro third
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- Fingerprint sensor positioned on the side
- Dimensions; 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3mm, Weight; 218 grams
- 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver and Aurora Blue color options