OnePlus’s 2021 smartphones are expected with great enthusiasm. The phone that makes a difference this year may be the OnePlus 9 Lite model.
OnePlus could possibly announce three smartphones at its event in March. We have conveyed numerous developments from the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro front to you. Incoming information shows that the surprise model in the series will be the OnePlus 9 Lite.
The OnePlus9 Lite model was first voiced in December 2020, when we went back. The phone, which is being talked about a lot nowadays, can be mentioned with its price considering the other models in the series.
Main Features of OnePlus 9 Lite
Let’s list the features that OnePlus is likely to include in the next mid-segment phone.
- 6.5-inch full HD + resolution OLED display, 90Hz screen refresh
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- 64 megapixel main camera, 8 megapixel ultra wide angle camera
- 5,000mAh battery
When we look at the possible technical features of the OnePlus9 Lite, the battery side made us happy, while the processor side was the opposite. In previous leaks, it was said that the processor could be Snapdragon 865. Water has begun to boil for the Lite model and more concrete data will soon be available. Let’s take a look at the main details mentioned for the OnePlus 9 Pro in the lower section.
- 6.78-inch Quad HD + resolution AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh and LTPO technology
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- 12 / 256GB memory
- 48 MP main sensor with f / 1.8 aperture, 64 MP ultra wide angle sensor with f / 2.2 aperture and 64 MP third camera with 3.3x zoom developed in collaboration with Hasselblad
- 4500 mAh battery with 65W fast charging