Vivo Y51 claims that he lost his phone and smashed it because he was too attached to it. Let’s take a look at the details…
In a video that appeared on Twitter, a user allegedly couldn’t stand it because he was too stuck and smashed his Vivo Y51 smartphone with a line. The user, who cannot take his ambition, also burns the box and other contents of the phone.
We don’t know the before and after of the video, I wish the user had posted videos showing how the phone was stuttering. Of course, it is possible that he showed them to Vivo and did not get a positive response.
As a matter of fact, the Y51 is a phone that doesn’t have bad hardware at all. The phone, which has a 6.58-inch Full HD + resolution screen, is powered by the Snapdragon 665 processor. The memory unit on the phone is 8GB RAM + 128GB storage.
The Y51, which seems to be an ideal option for the middle segment, may be experiencing some problems on the hardware or software side, since it pisses the user off so much. Let’s see if there will be an explanation from Vivo after this video.
Vivo Y51 technical specifications
- 6.58-inch FullHD+ (2408 × 1080 pixels) LCD display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 665 (4x 2GHz Kryo 260 + 4x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU) with
- 11nm manufacturing process, Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD
- With Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD) card support
- 48MP main camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.86 × 75.32 × 8.38mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging