Red Magic 6R News: The recently introduced Red Magic 6R opens up to the world. The beast of the donan, the smartphone manages to stand out with its affordable price.
The Red Magic 6R, which was introduced in China last month and is the number one competitor of the Black Shark 4 series in terms of price, is offered for sale worldwide. According to the statement from Nubia, the performance monster smartphone will start taking pre-orders on the RedMagic website as of June 24.
We will come to the technical specifications of the Magic 6R, but first, let’s talk about the price information. Two versions of the phone are coming to the world stage as 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage. Prices are very competitive at $499/ €499 and $599/ €599.
The phone has a large 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with adaptive refresh rate between 30Hz / 60Hz / 90Hz / 120Hz / 144Hz. Supporting 5G networks, the Magic 6R is powered by a liquid-cooled Snapdragon 888 processor accompanied by graphene heat dissipation. The phone, which has a quad rear camera setup (64MP Sony IMX682 +8MP+5MP+2MP) and 16MP front camera, has 400Hz double shoulder game triggers.
Nubia RedMagic 6R features
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 144 Hz refresh rate, 770 nits peak brightness, 10-bit color
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process, Adreno 660 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM – 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM – 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based Redmagic OS 4.0
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 120 degree ultra wide lens, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/1.8 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 163.04×75.34×7.8mm; Weight: 186g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200 mAh battery with 55W (30w for global) fast charging