It turned out that OPPO will introduce the OPPO Reno 5 4G model, which will attract attention with its affordable price in 2021. The features of the phone are already clear.
OPPO, one of the leading technology companies in China, recently introduced the Reno5 family and put it on the market. After these 5G supported models, it was said that OPPO will introduce 4G versions of these models for its affordable price policy. Today, OPPO Reno 5 4G appeared. The Chinese company, which will reduce the price to the appropriate level because it is not 5G, will introduce this model in January 2021.
The Reno5 4G will resemble the 5G version in terms of technical features. This model will have a 6.4 inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080. This screen will have 90 Hz refresh. Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 720G chipset and 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM, this model will come with 128 GB of storage.
On the back of the phone, there will be a 64 Megapixel main + 8 Megapixel ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 2 Megapixel macro lens + 2 Megapixel mono lens f / 2.4 diaphragm camera installation. On the front, a full 44 Megapixel selfie camera will be positioned.
The phone, which will come out of the box with Android 11-based ColorOS 11.1 operating system and a 4,310 mAh battery with 50W fast charging support, is expected to cost between 350 and 400 dollars.
OPPO Reno 5 4G specifications
- 6.4-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution 90 Hz refresh AMOLED display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 720G chipset
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 64 Megapixel main + 8 Megapixel ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 2 Megapixel macro lens + 2 Megapixel mono lens f / 2.4 aperture
- 44 Megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader integrated in the screen
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4310 mAh capacity battery with 50W SuperVOOC charging support
- ColorOS 11.1 operating system based on Android 11