Alexa’s personal assistant, Amazon, won a series of special commands for Mother’s Day, which takes place next Sunday (10). The platform answers a series of questions asked by the user and can even help to prepare a special celebration.
With simple orders or questions, you can access recipes and movie tips to enjoy the date and, in the case of those who decide to cook, receive recipe guidelines without having to browse the internet or consult a screen at all times.
If you and your mother are in separate locations because of the social isolation caused by the new coronavirus pandemic, you can ask the device to make a direct call with her. For that, she also needs to have a device from the Echo line – which allows even a video call, if the model is the Echo Show.
Here are some options:
- Alexa, I want mom’s pudding recipe.
- Alexa, do a tribute to my mom.
- Alexa, give me a mother’s advice.
- Alexa, give me movie tips to watch as a family?
If you want to know some curiosities about the date or even interact in a relaxed way with the personal assistant, you can ask the following questions:
- Alexa, what is Mother’s Day?
- Alexa, why is today Mother’s Day?
- Alexa, imitate a mother.
- Alexa, tell a joke about mothers.
- Alexa, what can I say to my mom?
- Alexa, do you have a mother?
- Alexa, happy Mother’s Day.
- Alexa, are you a mother?
- Alexa, sing a song for my mom.
The application can be used in the Amazon Echo family of speakers and smart screens, which has special discounts for Mother’s Day. In addition, the assistant is available on smartphones, headphones and Smart TVs with compatible integration.