POCO X3 GT News: Recent developments show that the POCO X3 GT is on the way. POCO’s next phone will continue to make you smile on the price side.
POCO, one of Xiaomi’s sub-brands, continues to grow. The company, which has the most competitive phones on the price side under the umbrella of Xiaomi, is preparing a new phone called POCO X3 GT, according to the source codes that have emerged. In fact, we are not talking about a new phone in terms of technical features.
According to the information received, the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, which was introduced in China the other day and made a sound with both its price and technical features, will reach the rest of the world under the POCO brand. It is more or less clear what the X3 GT will offer in terms of technical details. On the design side, we don’t think there will be any difference other than the new color options and the POCO brand on the back.
— Kacper Skrzypek 🇵🇱 (@kacskrz) May 29, 2021
We have listed the possible features of the phone in detail in the lower section, but let’s talk about the price point that everyone is curious about. The X3 GT will set foot in Europe in July. We expect the X3 GT to be priced at €300 lower than the POCO F3 in Europe.
POCO X3 GT Possible Features
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) LCD display, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 450nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 processor up to 2.6GHz, ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Camera Features:
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP 119° ultra-angle wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture
- 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted finger sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, audio certification with JBL
- Splash Proof (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 × 8.9mm; Weight: 193g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging