AnTuTu, the most well-known benchmark tool of the mobile world, has clarified the strongest mid-segment phones this time. Let’s take a look at the list.
AnTuTu has clarified the most muscular phones of the middle segment this time after the lists of the most powerful top models, user experience best phones. As expected, Huawei models are at the top of the list created based on data from global users.
Considering the prices of top model phones, they are no longer affordable. Especially, the people of our country made the phones dream with the purchasing power price of 15 thousand liras. With this expensive state, it directs consumers to middle segment phones. If you are one of those who want a mid-segment and high-performance phone, we recommend you to check the list of the most powerful.
The first two in the list are Honor 30 and Huawei Nova 7, powered by the Kirin 985 processor. This pair is followed by the Redmi 10X 5G model with the Dimensity 820 chipset. When we come to the 4th rank, Mi 10 Lite 5G (Snapdragon 750G), we see that the difference in performance with the first three is serious. You can browse the rest of the list from the lower section. The surprise is that Redmi Note 8 Pro is still on this list.
AnTuTu most powerful mid-segment phones
- Honor 30 (Kirin 985 processor, 8GB + 128GB)
- Huawei Nova 7 (Kirin 985 processor, 8GB + 256GB)
- Redmi 10X 5G (Dimensity processor, 6GB + 128GB)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (Snapdragon 750G processor, 6GB + 128GB)
- Xiaomi Mi 10i (Snapdragon 750G processor, 6GB + 128GB)
- Redmi K30 5G (Snapdragon 765G processor, 6GB RAM + 128GB)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (Snapdragon 765G processor, 6GB RAM + 128GB)
- Huawei Nova 7i (Kirin 810 processor, 6GB RAM + 128GB)
- Realme 7 (Helio G95 processor, 8GB RAM + 128GB)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (Helio G90T, 6GB RAM + 128GB)