AnTuTu has updated the list of most powerful phones. A model with a Snapdragon 888 processor was included in the list. So the summit has also changed.
Hardware enthusiasts look forward to the list of the most powerful smartphones that AnTuTu regularly publishes every month. We are about to arrive in mid-March and AnTuTu has updated the list of the most powerful smartphones as expected.
It seems that the peak has changed compared to January. With the proliferation of phones with Snapdragon 888 processors, it was an expected development to change. According to the list created in line with the data from AnTuTu users between 1 – 28 February, we see Vivo’s iQOO 7 model with Snapdragon 888 processor at the peak of this month. The second in the list is Xiaomi Mi 11, which has recently begun to be sold globally and is also powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor.
Third on the list is Samsung’s Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, but this is the version with the Snapdragon 888 processor sold in the US and China. You can take a look at the whole list announced by AnTuTu in the rest of our news.
AnTuTu Most Powerful Phones List
- Vivo iQOO 7 Snapdragon 888 chipset (12GB + 256GB)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Snapdragon 888 chipset (12 + 256GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Snadpragon 888 chipset 16GB + 512GB
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro Kirin 9000 chipset 8GB RAM + 256GB
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G Exynos 2100 chipset (8GB + 256GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Exynos 2100 chipset (16GB + 512GB)
- Asus ROG Phone 3 Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset (12GB + 128GB)
- OPPO Find X2 Pro Snadpragon 865 chipset (12GB + 512GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Exynos 2100 chipset (8GB + 256GB)
- OnePlus 8 Pro Snapdragon 865 chipset (12GB + 256GB)