Let us discuss the importance of benchmark tests, which is one of the criteria that reveal the processing power of models in the smartphone market. Let’s take a look at the newly announced AnTuTu January 2021 list.
At the top of the December 2020 list, the Xiaomi Mi 11, which reached the top thanks to the difference of the Snapdragon 888 processor, left behind the Huawei models with Kirin 9000 processors. When we look at the list for January, we see that the shoes of the Mi 11 are thrown much faster.
While the iQOO 7, another model using Snapdragon 888 processor, settled at the top, Mi 11 fell to second and Mate 40 Pro + to third. While İQOO 7 gets 728784 points, the decrease in Mi 11’s score is surprising.
The model, which reached the top with 708425 points in December, takes the second place with 705593 points in January.
In the middle segment, Redmi 10X 5G is at the top, followed by Redmi 10X Pro 5G and Huawei Nova 7.
You can check the points and the List below …
AnTuTu January 2021 List
- iQOO 7 Snapdragon 888 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Snapdragon 888 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Kirin 9000 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro Kirin 9000 (256GB Memory 8GB RAM)
- OPPO Reno6 Pro + 5G Snapdragon 865 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- iQOO 5 Snapdragon 865 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- Redmi K30S Snapdragon 865 (128GB Memory 8GB RAM)
- iQOO 5 Pro Snapdragon 865 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- Vivo X50 Pro + Snapdragon 865 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Snapdragon 865 (256GB Memory 12GB RAM)