On the front of the Redmi Note 9S, one of the best selling phones of last year, this time, there was a development that upset the users.
Although MIUI updates are the main thing for Xiaomi users, Android updates that cause version changes are also considered. The company has started the distribution of the Android 11 update for a while. At this point, one of the phones that received the update is the Redmi Note 9S.
The Android 11 update for Redmi Note9S, one of the best price / performance phones in the middle segment, was released for a limited number of users last month. Although Xiaomi stated that if there is no error, the update will be distributed more widely, but the developments did not go as well as the Note 9S users wanted. Note 9S Android 11 update is suspended due to numerous errors in the statement made by the company. The Mi Community moderator asked Redmi Note9S users to be patient and a little more time for the fully stable version of the update.
Redmi Note 9s specifications
- 6.67 inch 2400 × 1080 resolution LCD Display (Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protected)
- Octa-core Snapdragon 720G 8nm chipset (2 x 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55)
- Adreno 618 GPU graphics unit
- 4 GB / 6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- 48 Megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GM2 lens f / 1.79 aperture main camera + 8 Megapixel 120 degree ultra wide angle lens + 5 Megapixel 2cm macro lens + 2 Megapixel depth sensor
- 16 Megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
- 5,020 mAh capacity battery with 18W fast charging support