Redmi Note 10 5G News: This time, the battery of the Redmi Note 10 5G model was under investigation in DxOMark laboratories. What are the differences compared to the Redmi Note 10?
The Redmi Note 10 5G model was hosted this time in DxOMark laboratories, where battery reviews have been carried out for a while. The smartphone reveals a completely different battery performance when compared to the Redmi Note 10. At this point, the Redmi Note 10 with AMOLED screen had a much better battery performance. Of course, there are some hardware differences that closely affect battery performance on both phones.
First of all, the Redmi Note 10 has a 60Hz AMOLED display. Powered by the Snapdragon 678 processor, the phone has a 5,000mAh battery with 33-watt fast charging support. The Redmi Note10 5G model uses MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 processor. The phone with a 90Hz LCD screen uses a 5000 mAh battery, but this battery is charged with 18-watt fast charging support.
The Redmi Note10 5G manages to score 78 points from the overall battery rating. The phone, which managed to get the same score as the iPhone 12 Pro Max, lags behind the Redmi Note10, which scored 87. The most obvious difference between the two is that the Note 10 battery charges in 1 hour and 29 minutes, while this time reaches 2 hours and 29 minutes in the 5G model.
In the report published by DxOMark, it is mentioned that the Redmi Note10 5G consumes a very high level of battery, especially during video streaming and video playback over 4G.
Redmi Note 10 5G features
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20: 9 LCD display, 90 Hz refresh, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with 7nm manufacturing process (Two 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + six 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores), Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11 based MIUI 12 can be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual sim card support
- 48 MP rear camera with f / 1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2 MP depth and 2 MP macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging