OnePlus 9 News: The prices of OnePlus’s new phones, OnePlus 9, 9 Pro and 9R, have been greatly discounted. It will never go below this price again.
Chinese OnePlus has officially entered the Turkish market in the past few weeks. Today, however, the Snapdragon 888-powered series received a massive discount in its homeland.
The price of the OnePlus 9 Pro drops by $80 and sells for $740. The main model and 9R model are waiting for their buyers for $ 555 and $ 340, respectively. It is not yet known whether this special discount in China will be reflected in the European market.
Due to the worldwide chip crisis, companies are having difficulty breaking prices this year. If it weren’t for the chip crisis, we would have seen more affordable phones. However, it is said that this crisis will continue until the end of 2022 and there may be another increase in phone prices. It seems that this crisis in semiconductors will affect not only the phone market but also all technological products.
OnePlus 9 specs
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ and sRGB support, and Display P3 color profiles; maximum brightness of 1,100 nits
- 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor; vapor chamber cooling system using graphite and copper layers; Adreno 660 GPU and Snapdragon X60 modem
- 8 / 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128 / 256 GB non-expandable UFS 3.1 internal memory;
- Connectivity: 5G (NSA / SA), 4G / VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 AC / AX, aptX & aptX HD with Bluetooth 5.2, LDAC and AAC, dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1
- sensors: accelerometer, compass, barometer, compass, brightness, proximity, in-screen fingerprint, gyroscope;
- Android 11 based OxygenOS 11 user interface
- dual SIM, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos equalization, Qualcomm WCD9385 audio codec, haptic vibration engine;
- triple rear camera:
- 1/1.43″ Sony IMX689 optically stabilized (OIS) 48-megapixel ( f/8) main sensor with 23mm equivalent focal length;
- 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766 50-megapixel ( f/2) ultra-wide-angle sensor with 14mm equivalent focal length; the same sensor can capture macros up to 4cm from the object;
- 2 megapixel monochrome sensor;
- 8K at 30fps, 4K at 30 or 60fps, up to 240fps at 1080p, Super slow motion video recording up to 480fps at 720p; hybrid image stabilization (OIS + EIS); three microphones dedicated to sound capture;
- Sony IMX471 16 megapixel ( f / 4) front camera, fixed focus and electronic stabilization (EIS);
- 4,500 mAh battery with 65 watt Warp fast charging, 100% charge in 29 minutes
- Dimensions 160 x 74.2 x 8.7 mm and weight 192 grams