Black Shark 4 Pro finally meets the users. The phone will take its place on the shelves about three months after it was introduced.
Xiaomi introduced the Black Shark 4 Pro smartphone in March and now, more than three months later, the phone will finally go on sale. According to the statement of Black Shark Technology CEO Luo Yuzhou, the phone will meet with consumers in a short time.
- Black Shark4 Pro 8GB + 128GB – $614
- Black Shark4 Pro 12GB + 256GB – $691
- Black Shark4 Pro 16GB + 512GB – $813
While the phone, which is priced in the form of a Snapdragon 888 processor, is powered by a “sandwich” shaped three-dimensional liquid cooling system 2.0, it offers higher performance compared to phones with the same processor. The phone, which has a disk array solution that places LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1 and SSD on the memory side, will be available in China in the first place.
Black Shark 4 Pro technical specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 144Hz display, HDR 10+, 111% DCI – P3 color gamut, 1300 nits brightness, MEMC smart motion compensation technology
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array) storage, 12GB / 16GB – 256GB (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array) storage
- Android 11 based JoyUI 12.5 user interface
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP (4) / 64MP (4 Pro) rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP super macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20 MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual 1226 super linear 7 magnet speakers
- Dimensions: 163.83 × 76.35x 9.9mm; Weight: 210 g (4) / 220 (4 Pro)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2 × 2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging