Black Shark 4 Pro, one of the extraordinary phones of this year, is on sale. What does the delayed phone offer due to the chip shortage?
Since the end of last year, the automotive and smartphone industries have been facing chip shortages. The interesting thing is that this chip problem does not affect all manufacturers or smartphone models. In particular, we have not been able to understand how the Galaxy Note 21 series is affected by this chip problem. Anyway, Xiaomi, which has announced a phone with Snapdragon 888 processor like chickpeas, has a phone that cannot be sold widely due to chip shortages: Black Shark 4 Pro.
The phone is finally available for sale through JD.com, one of the largest retailers in China. It is not yet known whether the phone, which is back in stock after more than three months, will go out of the country.
The 12GB + 256GB version of the re-sold phone is priced at CNY 4499 / $694, while the 16GB + 512GB version is priced at CNY 5299 / $817.
Black Shark 4 Pro technical specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 144Hz display, HDR 10+, 111% DCI – P3 color gamut, 1300 nits brightness, MEMC smart motion compensation technology
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128GB (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array) storage, 12GB / 16GB – 256GB (UFS3.1 + SSD Disk Array) storage
- Android 11 based JoyUI 12.5 user interface
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP (4) / 64MP (4 Pro) rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 5MP super macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 20 MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual 1226 super linear 7 magnet speakers
- Dimensions: 163.83 × 76.35x 9.9mm; Weight: 210 g (4) / 220 (4 Pro)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2 × 2 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 120W fast charging