Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is a phone that stands out from its competitors with many features. These include the second screen on the back.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, one of the most prominent phones of 2021 so far, makes a difference with its second screen on the back as well as camera features. Users can check incoming calls and notifications, battery status and take high quality selfies with this 1.1 inch screen. A new development shows that Xiaomi will bring more functionality to this screen.
According to a post on Weibo, some camera features are being developed for the second screen of the Mi 11 Ultra. According to the sharing, video recording support will be brought to the mini screen on the back. This feature will be very useful for those who vlog on their smartphones. Because, looking at it, high quality vlogs will emerge with the perfect camera package of the Mi 11 Ultra.
The camera features to be included in the mini screen are not limited to this. Time-lapse video, slow motion video, portrait mode and night mode will also be included in the second screen of the Mi 11 Ultra as part of an update released soon. New developments are currently being tested by some users in China as part of the beta update.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Features
- 6.81-inch Quad HD + (3200 × 1440 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 20: 9 display format, HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, MEMC, 100% DCI -P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 1.1-inch 126 x 294 pixel resolution AMOLED secondary rear screen, screen always on feature, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR RAM / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Camera Features:
- 50MP rear camera with 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f / 1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash
- 48MP 128 ° ultra wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f / 2.2 aperture, OIS
- 48MP telephoto camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f / 4.1 aperture, 5x optical,
- 10x hybrid, zoom up to 120x
- dToF sensor, vibration sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4K at 60fps, 960fps video recording at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Harman Kardon powered audio
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm; Weight: 234g
- Water resistance (IP68)
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5.000mAh battery, 67 watt wired 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging, battery charging takes place in 36 minutes.