Nubia RedMagic 6R, the affordable player phone that became official at the end of May, is meeting with users in 41 countries as of today.
Nubia RedMagic 6R, one of the cheapest player phones of the last period, is available for sale globally as of today. Don’t worry about calling it cheap, the phone is a beast with hardware features. RedMagic 6R is represented worldwide in two versions. The price set for the 8GB RAM + 128GB version is 499 €, and the announced price for the 12GB RAM + 256GB option is 599 €.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta and the United Kingdom.
- North America: Canada and the United States
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru and Chile.
The Red Magic 6R model features Snapdragon 888 chipset, 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate, 64-megapixel quad rear camera, Android 11 and a 4,200mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging support.
Nubia RedMagic 6R features
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution AMOLED display, 144 Hz refresh rate, 770 nits peak brightness, 10-bit color
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process, Adreno 660 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM – 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM – 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 based Redmagic OS 4.0
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 120 degree ultra wide lens, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/1.8 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 163.04×75.34×7.8mm; Weight: 186g
- 5G NSA /SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 6GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1/L5)+ GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200 mAh battery with 55W (30w for global) fast charging