iOS 14.7 News: Apple has officially started the countdown for the iOS 14.7 update. It looks like the update will be released to everyone’s taste next week.
Introducing the iOS 15 update last month, Apple is currently working on iOS 14.7. Testing this update on its developers, Apple has released the final Beta version today. This version, known as RC, is now the biggest sign that the final version is coming. We expect this update to be rolled out to all users next week.
With the new update, support is offered for the MagSafe Battery Pack accessory introduced for the iPhone 12. Buyers of MagSafe Battery Pack must install this update to use it. This version, which contains a number of improvements for Apple Music, draws attention with its resolution of problems with iPhone models.
This update, which you can download from Settings>General>Software Update. Before installing the update, make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi network and have more than 80 percent charge.
What’s new with the iOS 14.7 update
- MagSafe Battery Pack support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Apple Card Family adds the option to consolidate credit lines and share a co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user.
- Home app adds ability to manage timers on HomePod
- Air quality information will now be available in Weather and Maps for Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea and Spain.
- The podcast library will let you choose to see all shows or just watched shows.
- Fixes the issue where the playlist menu option is missing in Apple Music.
- Resolves the issue where Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback stops unexpectedly.
- Fixing bad battery status after rebooting on some iPhone 11 models.
- Resolves an issue where Braille displays show invalid information when composing mail messages.