Redmi Note 10 Pro News: An important update has been released for the Redmi Note 10 Pro, which is shown among the popular smartphones. The update contains important fixes.
A critical update has been released for the Redmi Note 10 Pro. The new software carries the version number MIUI 22.214.171.124 RKFMIXM worldwide and MIUI 126.96.36.199 RKFEUXM in Europe.
Looking at the update detail, some important bugs reported by users are fixed. Xiaomi brings the system to a more stable structure with the update. Update details are as follows:
- Improved the system and its performance and stability
- Fixed freezes during facial recognition
- Fixed a bug that didn’t refresh lock screen notifications
- Security fixes
If you wish, you can query the worldwide update for Redmi Note10 Pro from the Settings menu. Let us also remind you that the update is spreading gradually.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Features
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels) 20:9 AMOLED display, HDR10, 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 120 Hz screen refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPU) Snapdragon 732G 8 nm processor, Adreno 618 graphics unit
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM / with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- Android 11-based MIUI 12 will soon be upgraded to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 108MP main camera with Samsung HM2 sensor with f/1.9 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 5MP macro camera
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Water resistance (IP52)
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 76.15 × 8.1mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5,020 mAh battery with 33W fast charging