Samsung Galaxy S20 FE News: The update distribution for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE continues. The last July security update for the phone was released.
One of last year’s flagship killer phones, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has quickly started receiving the July security update. The update bearing the G780FXXU4CUG1 version number meets the Exynos processor version of the phone.
The new update fixes some security vulnerabilities that affect Bluetooth connectivity, as well as the latest security patches that Google and Samsung have included in the processor system. The update, which first started in Russia, will soon be available for download in more countries. If you wish, you can make an update query from the Settings menu.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features
- 6.5 inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 407 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate
- 7nm octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, Adreno 650 GPU, Exynos 990 chipset
- 8GB RAM (LPDDR5), 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB via microSD
- OneUI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / micrSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 79˚ FOV, OIS, 8MP Telephoto lens, f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, Up to 30x Super Resolution Zoom, 12MP 123-degree and f/ Ultra Wide-angle camera with 2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 80° wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos
- Optical fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 159.8 x 8.4mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare