MIUI 12.5 update is meeting new Xiaomi phones every day. The update is finally live worldwide for Mi 9 SE.
When MIUI 12.5 is released in China, we surprisingly saw the name of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE among the first group of phones that will receive the update. Xiaomi’s compact smartphone is now starting to receive the same update worldwide.
The stable update is based on Android 11 and can be downloaded via OTA (over the air). If you are a Mi 9 SE user, you can check whether the new MIUI version has reached you from the Settings menu. Let’s underline that the update is being rolled out gradually.
On the other hand, Xiaomi has recently launched the MIUI12.5 update globally for the POCO F3. In fact, the update can be downloaded by POCO F3 models that are on sale in our country. So what does Xiaomi’s new interface update bring? Let’s take a look at what’s new and system fixes.
What Does MIUI 12.5 Update Bring?
- More stable system interface
- Faster and less memory consuming system (35% faster, 25% less battery)
- Boosts computing power – 20 times more processing power
- It adds a new MIUI light cone motion effect architecture. This also greatly enhances the full scene animation experience.
- It adds real-life feedback, creates a rich tactile library, and also provides a natural tactile experience.
- Adds specially designed system sound effects for dual speakers
- MIUI 12.5 update adds a new Snow Mountain Super Wallpaper
- Adds third-party fonts to support infinite thickness adjustment
- It also optimizes personalized functions such as wallpaper, animation and sound of the collection system.
- Seamless collaboration between mobile phones and computers
- Adds fuzzy positioning based on different privacy technology to protect your
- location information
- New app store, each app comes with its own privacy instructions
- New privacy risk detection
- Add album images to prevent accidental deletion