Is the charger included in the box of the Redmi K40 Pro, the cheapest phone with Snapdragon 888 processor for now? Is Xiaomi back from wrong?
With the Redmi K40 series, we can say that there were three phone announcements that will entice users in the upper middle and upper segment. While the Redmi K40 Pro and K40 Pro + will be phones that use the Snadpragon 888 processor in the series, the K40 model will also show a superior performance with the Snapdragon 870 than last year’s top models.
Let’s come to the curious issue. Has Xiaomi removed the charging adapter from the Mi 11’s box and repeated the same error in the Redmi K40 series? Fortunately, the images shared during the event and the unboxing videos we watched afterwards showed that the Redmi K40 series will have a 33 watt new generation fast charging technology adapter in the box.
Wi-Fi 6E, stereo speakers supporting Dolby Atmos sound enhancement technology, a dual-band GPS module, NFC and also IP53 dust and moisture protection are other highlights of the series.
Redmi K40 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD resolution E4 AMOLED True Tone display with 120Hz scanning speed and 360Hz touch sensitivity. It is capable of DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 + and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits. Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 128GB and 256GB Memory UFS 3.1 support
- 8GB and 12GB RAM LPDDR5 support
- Rear 64-megapixel f / 1.79 Sony IMX686 main, 5MP telephoto macro camera with 50mm focal length, 8MP 119 ° ultra-wide angle third lens
- 20 megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Recording in 4K at 30 fps
- New features such as VLOG mode, Magic Clone, macro video recording
support for a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby
- Atmos enabled stereo speakers, High-Resolution Audio and Wireless High-Resolution Audio
- 4,520 mAh battery power and 33W fast charging
- Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface
- 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: 2799 yuan / $ 433
- 8GB RAM / 128GB storage: 2999 yuan / $ 646
- 8GB RAM / 256GB storage: 3299 yuan / $ 511