- The Xiaomi Mi 11, which took a storm in the smartphone market, was recently launched in the European market. Xiaomi Mi 11, the world’s first Snapdragon 888 chipset phone, stands out with its selfie performance. The images taken with the front camera of the Xiaomi Mi 11, which was recently shared for the European market, also received full marks by users.
As you know, the front camera of Xiaomi Mi 11 consists of a 1 / 3.4 inch sensor with a 20-megapixel 0.8 micron pixel. Because the sensor is large, it can perform well, especially in low light conditions. The resulting visuals also seem to be liked by European users. We are excitedly waiting for the new generation Xiaomi Mi 11 series to market.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- 6.81 inch 1440 × 3040 pixels 2K resolution, 515 ppi HDR10 + supported AMOLED based display with 120Hz scanning speed, 1500 nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 processor with 5nm manufacturing process (One 2.84GHz Cortex X1 + Three 2.42GHz Cortex-A78 + Four 1.80Ghz Cortex A55), Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera; 1 / 1.33 inch large f / 1.85 aperture main + 13 megapixel f / 2.4 aperture ultra-wide angle second + 5 megapixel f / 2.4 megapixel macro with 108 megapixel OIS support
- 20MP wide-angle front camera
- 4600 mAh battery with 55W fast charging support
- Blue, Black and White color options
- AnTuTu score: 745,942
- Harman Kardon sound system (Stereo)