Xiaomi Mi 12 News: Judging by the latest developments, Snapdragon 895 will be introduced earlier than expected. With this development, Xiaomi Mi 12 ‘s promotion calendar is early.
According to a recent development reported by a reliable source, Qualcomm will announce its 2022 flagship processor earlier than last year. This means that Xiaomi Mi 12, which will be the first phone to carry the Snapdragon 895 processor, will be released earlier.
According to a source named Ice Universe, Qualcomm will announce the Snapdragon 895 at least two weeks earlier. After Qualcomm announced the processor, it was usually in the first days of the new year that manufacturers launched their latest flagship phones. This manufacturer is usually Xiaomi. The Mi 12 will likely go on sale in December.
While there are explanations about Snapdragon 895 from Lenovo and Realme this year, we still think that Xiaomi will be the first manufacturer to use this processor.
Possible Features of Xiaomi Mi 12
We are at a further point from the introduction date of Mi 12. Before the company has an August event, where very important promotions such as Xiaomi Mi Mix 4, Mi Note 11, Mi Pad 5 series and MIUI 13 will take place. Still, it is more or less clear which features Xiaomi will include in the Mi 12. Among the technical specifications, we can say that the camera unit is still a mystery for now. Again, to mention some features;
- 6.81 inch 2K resolution AMOLED display, adaptive 120Hz screen scanning rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-core Snapdragon 895 with 4nm manufacturing process
- 8GB / 12GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- MIUI 13 (Probably based on Android 11)
- At least 4,500 mAh battery, 120 watt fast charging, 80 watt wireless charging
- Stereo speaker, Harman Kardon audio support
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen