Xiaomi made the expected statement about the MIUI 12.5 update at the Fan event. So, for which models the update will be distributed in the first place.
Currently, Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO smartphone users have only one question in mind: When will the MIUI 12.5 update reach my phone? Xiaomi finally made a statement about the update, which has been in stable beta versions in China for a while.
According to the calendar announced at the Mi Fan event, the distribution of MIUI 12.5 will begin as of April 30. At the end of this month, five Xiaomi phones will receive the update instantly. When we come to May, more than 20 phones will start enjoying the MIUI 12.5 update. We have listed the models that will receive updates in both April and May.
The calendar we are talking about is valid for China. When we come to the global, users will have to wait a while for the update. We expect Xiaomi to make an announcement for the global version of the update in the near future.
Models that will receive MIUI 12.5 update
Models that will receive updates by the end of April
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Models to be updated in May
- Redmi K40 and Redmi K40 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10S
- Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Ultra and Redmi K30S Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Redmi 10X and Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Xiaomi CC9, Xiaomi CC9 Pro and Xiaomi CC9 Meitu Special Edition
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9 and Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G