Croatian XRP enthusiast Dario Šuveljak, known for his explanatory infographics covering the XRP ecosystem, published two promotional documents explaining the FLR and DFLR airdrops.

 

Šuveljak shared the differences between the two airdrops and fully stated the XRP / FLR and FLR / DFLR rates. It is now clear how many DFLR tokens will be distributed among Flare blockchain token holders.

DFLR tokens will be distributed at a ratio of 1: 172

According to the infographics shared by Šuveljak (@stedas on Twitter), the correct FLR demand rate for each XRP captured is FLR 1.0073. The snapshot of XRP balances was taken with great care by the Flare Networks team on December 12, 2020.

As a result, every XRP owner requesting Spark (FLR) tokens prior to this date will receive 1.0073 for each XRP when the Flare Network is launched on the mainnet, the distribution will be arranged in two phases. The top 15 percent of FLR will go to XRP holders’ wallets for a month after the snapshot, while the remaining 85 percent will be distributed in the coming months.

Next, Flare Finance, the first decentralized financial protocol for Flare, will issue its own DFLR tokens airdrop. The FLR snapshot for the airdrop will occur 30 days after the Flare Network launches on the main network, or in May or July 2021.

DaoFlare (DFLR) tokens will find their way to FLR enthusiasts 7-10 days after this snapshot of the balances taken by Flare Finance management. The DFLR amount will be calculated based on a ratio of 1: 172 to FLR balances.

See Also
Ripple Case: Did Ripple Propose Settlement to SEC?

 

FLR and FXRP offer many ways to earn passive income from crypto

Also, XRP enthusiasts have explained the basics of “earning returns” for FXRP (another Flare asset) and FLR tokens.

FLR holders can benefit from handing them over to signal (oracle) providers such as FTSO. Also, FLR tokens can be staked in the F-assets staking ecosystem to earn XRP, LTC, DOGE and BTC rewards.

FXRP holders will be able to earn FLR for F asset printing; payments are determined daily. Also, FXRP is transferable. Signal providers will offer lucrative rewards in FLR, XRP, DOGE and NFT.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here