The budget-friendly 5G-powered phone Galaxy A32 5G, which Samsung officialized in January, was launched. What about the price?
The Galaxy A32, which Samsung developed for low-budget users and is also the company’s inexpensive 5G phone, has begun to appear in Europe. The phone listed in the official e-stores of Samsung was offered for sale at 270 € as expected.
When the phone, which has a 6.5-inch HD + resolution IPS display and is powered by MediaTek’s Dimensty 720 processor. Of course, at this stage, it is a matter of curiosity how much will attract the attention of users since our country has not yet switched to 5G.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G specifications
- 6.5 inch HD + Infinity-V TFT LCD screen
- 7nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + six 2GHz Cortex-A55 cores), Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, additional memory expandable up to 1 TB with micro SD card
- Android 10
- Dual sim
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 5MP macro sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- 13 MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos sound
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 164.2 x 9.1mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 15W Fast Charging 5000 mAh battery