Samsung’s mid-segment phone Galaxy A51 was a guest of the DxOMark team, albeit late. Take the points with their opponents gave almost intimidating can say. Let’s see how many points the phone, which has a quad camera setup, got?
Before moving on to the Galaxy A51’s score, 48 Megapixel rear camera f / 2.0 aperture + 12 Megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera f / 2.2 aperture + 5 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture depth sensor + 5 Megapixel f / 2.4 aperture camera setup Let us state that it is included. Now let’s get to the score he got from DxOMark.
The phone scores an average of 87 points from DxOMark. Yes, this score may seem very low compared to flagship models. However, it should not be forgotten that this phone is a mid-segment phone sold in the 3,000 TL band. We can say that the phone, which gets 90 points from the photograph and 86 points from the video, scores a very successful score according to its segment.
The phone, powered by the Exynos 9611 chipset and 4 GB of RAM, is among the most prominent models of the middle segment. Finally, let’s say that the phone has an Infinity-O Super AMOLED display with a size of 6.5 inches and a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels.
Galaxy A51 specifications
- 6.5-inch 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution Infinity-O Super AMOLED display
- Samsung Exynos 9611 chipset
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card)
- 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card)
- Android 10 operating system
- 48 Megapixel rear camera f / 2.0 aperture + 12 Megapixel 123 degree ultra wide angle camera f / 2.2 aperture + 5 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture depth sensor + 5 Megapixel macro camera f / 2.4 aperture
- 32 Megapixel f / 2.2 aperture front camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dolby Atmos sound
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging