The Samsung Galaxy A72 for sale has received an update. We take a look at the comprehensive update released for the phone.
Samsung continues to distribute monthly updates uninterruptedly. The company surprisingly released the May update for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 20 series. When we take a look at the middle segment models, the distribution of the April update continues. Finally, Galaxy A72 received an update.
Galaxy A72 Receives Update
The update with the version number A725FXXU1AUD2 is about 1GB in size. Considering that a monthly update is less than 200 MB, it is possible to say that Samsung included more in the update. It is stated that within the scope of the update, which includes security improvements in April, there are camera fixes as well as performance improvements. The distribution of the update, which has just been distributed over the OTA (network), will continue gradually. If you wish, you can query the update from the Settings menu.
Main features of Samsung Galaxy A72
- 6.7-inch FHD + (1080 × 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 90 Hz refresh rate
- 8nm octa-core Snapdragon 720G processor (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + six 1.8GHz
- Kryo 465 A55 cores), Adreno 618 graphics unit
- 6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage, 8 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage, expandable up to 1 TB with micro SD card
- Samsung One UI 3.0 user interface based on Android 11
- Dual sim
- 64MP rear camera, 12MP ultra wide angle camera, 8MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, 5MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Samsung Pay
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS,
- USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh battery with 25W fast adaptive charging