Samsung cannot get the speed in updating, which is the biggest problem of the Android world. Behind the Galaxy Note 10 Lite model, it has now started distributing the Android 11 update along with the One UI 3.0 interface for the Galaxy M21.
The update, planned to be available in March for the Galaxy M21, one of Samsung’s affordable models, has begun to be distributed for India as of today. The 1.7 GB update code M215FXXU2BUAC upgrades the smartphone to the Galaxy M21 Android 11 version with One UI 3.0.
Samsung Galaxy M21 will feature many One UI 3.0 features, including a revamped UI design, a feature-rich keyboard, lock screen widgets, updated stock apps, an improved lock screen, and improved security and performance updates.
The smartphone will also be reborn with Android 11 features, including chat bubbles, media playback widgets, speech sections, one-time permissions and more.
It is currently unknown when the update will arrive in our country.
Samsung Galaxy M21 specifications
- 6.4-inch 2340x1080p Full HD + resolution Infinty-U Super AMOLED display
- Samsung made Exynos 9611 chipset
- 128GB Expandable memory
- 6GB RAM
- 48-megapixel primary main camera on the back, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with a 123-degree field of view and 5-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots
- 20 megapixel selfie camera on the front
- Android 10 operating system and One UI 2.0 interface
- 6,000 mAh battery power and 15W fast charging