Samsung is preparing to announce a new phone with a huge battery. As a matter of fact, the Galaxy M62 sounds pretty familiar to us.
Samsung continues to expand its smartphone product portfolio. Samsung recently announced the Galaxy F62, which carries a 7,000mAh battery in India, and another model named Galaxy M62 is coming.
The first image of the phone was posted on Samsung Malaysia’s official Facebook page. Both the image and the battery it carries show that the phone will actually be the global nomenclature for the Galaxy F62. It is not yet known how much the GalaxyM62 will be priced outside of India, and we expect the phone to be available in our country. You can find all the features of GalaxyM62 in the rest of our news.
Samsung Galaxy M62 specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD + (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus 20: 9 display, 420 nits brightness
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 7nm processor (Max.2.7 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.9 GHz), Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB with micro SD card
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.8 aperture, 12MP 123 ° ultra wide angle camera, f / 2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor and f / 2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor
- 32MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay payment system
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.3 × 163.9 × 9.5mm: Weight: 218g
Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS,
- USB Type-C, NFC
- 7000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging