Galaxy S20 FE, one of Samsung’s best selling phones since last year, is discontinued. It is replaced by a better processor.
Samsung’s popular phone, the Galaxy S20 FE, is discontinued. Although this development will upset the purchase of the phone at first, it is actually a good development. According to the Twitter account named Ice Universe, known for its proximity to Samsung, the production of the Exynos 990 version will be stopped after the introduction of the Snapdragon 865 model of the phone.
As you know in Turkey phone Exynos processor 990 version on sale. This situation was criticized by everyone at first, but given the affordable price, the processor performance was somewhat overlooked. The real ordeal begins after purchasing the phone. The 4G version of the S20 FE, the model with Exynos processor, which is on sale in our country, has been criticized by almost all users for overheating, low battery life and performance losses.
Well, Samsung will follow a strategy, especially on the phone with the Snapdragon 865 model, which is on record sales. First of all, the Galaxy S20 FE 5G with Snapdragon 865 processor was recently launched. This model will be followed by the 4G version, which will also use the Snapdragon 865 processor.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Exynos 990 chipset
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB storage space / microSD card support
- 12-megapixel f / 1.8 wide-angle main + 8-megapixel f / 2.0 telephoto (3x optical zoom) + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle rear camera
- 32 megapixel f / 2.0, wide angle front camera
- Dual SIM + eSIM, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C (generation 3.2), NFC, WiFi 6, DeX wireless
- Face recognition, in-screen fingerprint reader, Samsung Pay, Samsung Knox
- 4,500 mAh battery (15W fast charging support)
- Colors: Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm