Samsung stopped the Andorid 11 One UI 3.1 update that it launched for the Galaxy S20 FE a few days ago. Okay but why?
It was reported that the update was withdrawn just hours after the One UI 3.1 update for the Gaalaxy S20 FE, one of last year’s price-performance-oriented top models. According to the news of the SamMobile site, the update released for the phone is currently not available on OTA (network) or Smart Switch servers.
It has not yet been explained why the update released in the European market has been stopped, but it is known that such cases are caused by some possible software errors. For Galaxy S10, the One UI 3.0 update was stopped shortly after the deployment, and it was released again after the bugs were fixed. There will probably be a similar process for the GalaxyS20 FE. It should also be noted that the update has not yet met with our country’s S20 FE users. Although the suspension of the update for a short time makes users sad, it must be gratifying not to deal with potential problems.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE features
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Samsung Exynos 990 chipset
- 6 GB RAM
- 128GB storage space / microSD card support
- 12-megapixel f / 1.8 wide-angle main + 8-megapixel f / 2.0 telephoto (3x optical zoom) + 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle rear camera
- 32 megapixel f / 2.0, wide angle front camera
- Dual SIM + eSIM, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C (generation 3.2), NFC, WiFi 6, DeX wireless
- Face recognition, in-screen fingerprint reader, Samsung Pay, Samsung Knox
- 4,500 mAh battery (15W fast charging support)
- Colors: Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm