Galaxy S21 FE News: On the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE front, there have been positive developments recently. The fast charging feature of the phone has been approved by the FCC.
Although the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is still having an uncertain fate, the latest developments are that the phone will be released in limited numbers. S21 FE, which was reported to have been canceled for an intermediate production due to component shortages and some problems on the battery side, has been approved by the FCC certification body as of today.
As the phone goes through the certification process here, we see that an important development has become clear. The S21 FE seems to have 25-watt and 45-watt fast charging support. Samsung previously introduced 45-watt fast charging support on Galaxy S20 and Note 10 series phones, but a 25-watt adapter came out of the box of these phones.
We do not know if this situation will change with the S21 FE. However, considering that its competitors have switched to 65-watt adapters in the middle segment phones and 120 watts in the upper segment, it would not be wrong to say that Samsung is far behind at this point. With the S21 FE, this situation changes and we hope a 45-watt adapter comes out of the phone’s box.
It is uncertain when the S21 FE will debut, and the phone, which has gone through a tough production process to reliable sources, is expected to be introduced in October. Let’s take a look at the main features of the phone, which is said to be on sale in every market due to limited production.
Possible Features of Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- 6.5-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate, HDR10+ support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 chipset
- 12 megapixel main camera with OIS, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 12 or 8 megapixel OIS supported telephoto camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25 watt fast charging support (wireless charging, reverse charging)