Galaxy S21 FE News: Samsung’s new affordable monster Galaxy S21 FE appeared in the Geekbench performance test. Let’s see how strong the phone will be?
It was rumored that South Korean Samsung has been working on the Galaxy S21 Fan Edition for a long time. Now we can say that we have come to the end for this phone. Galaxy S21 FE, which comes up with new leaks every day, was displayed for the first time today in the Geekbench test. Samsung was expected to include the Snapdragon 870 chipset in this model to keep the price affordable. However, it seems that the South Korean company will be very ambitious again.
According to the information revealed in the Geekbench test, the phone will have Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 chipset. In other words, the FE model will come with the same processor as the main model. It seems that the phone with the code name SM-G990B will also have 8 GB of RAM.
It should be noted that the S21 FE received 592 points from the single-core section of Geekbench and 2610 points from the multi-core section. You can find the test results below.
The phone, which will come with a 6.5-inch FHD + resolution AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh, will have a 4.5000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
The phone, which will be sold for approximately $ 600, will allow you to reflect your lifestyle with different color options. It will come with a 12 Megapixel + 12 Megapixel + 12 Megapixel rear camera.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Features
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 chipset
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 12 megapixel main camera with OIS, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 12 or 8 megapixel telephoto camera with OIS support
- 32 megapixel front camera
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25 watt fast charging support (wireless charging, reverse charging)