- The Galaxy S21 series, which has been on the agenda for months with a thousand kinds of claims and pushing people to two different poles as in every series, was introduced at the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event. Introduced in three devices, the series attracted attention with its courageous design and being the most powerful models of the company. So much so that all three devices came with extremely muscular hardware. In this news, we will share the technical features and design of the Galaxy S21 with you.
Introduced with a 6.2-inch screen with 2X Dynamic AMOLED panel with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus-protected HDR10 + with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixel FHD + resolution of 120Hz with a brightness of 1300 nits, the Samsung Galaxy S21 will be presented to the global market with the Exynos 2100 with a 5nm manufacturing process. Snapdragon 888 version will be sent to the US, China and Korean markets. Apart from that, the model with Exynos chip will have the Mali-G78 MP14, and the Snapdragon chip model will have the Adreno 660 graphics unit.
With 8GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage (UFS 3.1) options, the phone comes out of the box, comes with a 4,000 mAh battery, supports 25W fast charging, and is water resistant with IP68 certification. This “endurance” is said to be 30 minutes for a depth of 1.5 meters.
We can say that the manufacturer, which has adopted a design that we have not seen before, showed its courage in the Galaxy S21 series. So much so that the protruding camera setup in the Note 20 series appeared more prominently and remarkably in this model, integrated with the left corner. The cameras in the setup are listed as 64MP 28mm telephoto, 12MP 26mm wide angle and 12MP 120 degree ultra wide angle.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Specifications
- 2X Dynamic AMOLED display with 6.2-inch HDR10 + support with 2400 × 1080 pixels FHD + resolution with 48Hz – 120Hz adaptive scanning rate up to 1300 nits brightness
- Gorilla Glass Victus back guard
- Exynos 2100 chip with 5nm manufacturing process for the global market
Snapdragon 888 chip with 5nm manufacturing process for USA, Korea and China
- 128GB and 256GB storage options
- 8GB RAM
- Triple rear camera; Main with 12-megapixel f / 1.8 aperture, 3x hybrid zoom capable telephoto with 64-megapixel f / 2.0 aperture, 120-degree third with 12-megapixel f / 2.2 aperture
- Front camera with 10 megapixel resolution and f / 2.2 aperture
- 4000 mAh battery power
- Support 25W charging
- Gray, White, Purple and Pink color options
- $ 799 price tag