South Korean Samsung will introduce the Galaxy S21 family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event to be held on January 14, 2021. This year, Samsung will come out with three different models, the main, Plus and Ultra models, and will draw attention with its breakthroughs in the camera.
Samsung will feature a 6.2-inch, 6.7-inch and 6.8-inch screen respectively, and will include Snapdragon 888 and Exynos 2100 on the processor side. In the RAM part, 8 GB and 12 GB of RAM will be used. On the camera side, the main and Plus models will have 12MP main + 12MP ultra wide-angle lens + 64MP telephoto lens.
108 MP main + 12MP ultra wide angle lens + 10MP telephoto lens + 10MP periscope lens will be used in the Ultra model which will make the real difference. Today, the high resolution press images of the phone were leaked just days before the event. You can find the clearest images of the phone below.
Galaxy S21 features
- Base model – 6.2-inch FHD + resolution 120 Hz refresh screen
- Plus model – 6.7-inch FHD + resolution, 120 Hz refresh screen
- Ultra model – 6.8-inch 2K resolution 120 Hz refresh screen
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Samsung Exynos 2100 chipset
- S21 and S21: 12MP main + 12MP ultra wide angle lens + 64MP telephoto lens
- S21 Ultra: 108 MP main + 12MP ultra wide angle lens + 10MP telephoto lens (3x zoom) + 10MP periscope lens (10x zoom, 100x Space Zoom)
- 4,000 mAh (Main) / 4,800 mAh (Plus) / 5,000 mAh (Ultra) battery capacity
- Android 11 operating system / One UI 3.1 interface