Galaxy S21 FE News: The countdown has now officially begun for Samsung’s new affordable phone, the Galaxy S21 FE. The phone was spotted on TENAA today.
A lot has been written and drawn about the Galaxy S21 FE, which is expected to be the new member of the Samsung Galaxy S21 family. It was even said in this process that the phone caused a problem on the battery side and the project was canceled in order not to repeat the Note 7 disaster. However, Samsung seems to have overcome all the problems. Because the phone has officially appeared on TENAA today.
The phone, which is expected to be an affordable flagship, will have a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 120 Hz refresh. The phone, which will be powered by the Snapdragon 888 chipset in some regions and the Exynos 2100 chipset in some regions, will have 6 GB RAM and 8 GB RAM versions.
On the camera side, there will be a 12 Megapixel + 12 Megapixel + 8 Megapixel camera on the back and a 32 Megapixel Selfie camera on the front. This phone, which will be positioned opposite the iPhone 12 mini, is expected to have a price of 600 dollars.
Galaxy S21 FE features
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 chipset
- 12-megapixel main camera with OIS, 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel OIS-supported telephoto camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support