- Samsung introduced the highly anticipated flagship model Galaxy S21 family in recent weeks. Galaxy S21 Ultra, the largest member of the family, today shared its trump card with Apple’s 2020 flagship model, the iPhone 12 Pro. The phone, which Samsung says very well, failed to beat the iPhone 12 Pro in any test.
The S21 ultra scores 10,088 points from the 3D Mark test, and the iPhone 12 Pro scores 11,494 points. From the single core part of the Geekbench test, the S21 Ultra takes 1.107 points, and the iPhone 12 Pro takes 1.605 points, raising the difference to the Allahuekber Mountains. In the multi-core section, the S21 Ultra manages to get 3,414 points and the iPhone 12 Pro 4,107 points.
As you can see, the Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 chipset cannot even come close to the Apple A14 chipset. Qualcomm has lagged behind Apple for about 3-4 years. Moreover, Apple will start a new era with the A15 chipset it will use on the iPhone 13. Let’s look at Apple, which is alone at the top of the competition, will a tough competitor come?
Galaxy S21 Ultra Technical Specifications
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED display with 6.8 inches size and 3200 x 1440 pixels
- resolution; With 2K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ support
- Storage: 128/256 / 512GB internal memory options
- Ram: 12 / 16GB RAM options
- Rear Camera: 108 megapixel main with f / 1.8 aperture, 12 megapixel Ultra wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 10 megapixel Telephoto with f / 2.4 aperture and 10 megapixel periscope lens with f / 4.9 aperture (Laser-assisted focus and optics with image stabilizer
- Front Camera: 40-megapixel selfie camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery with 25Wat corded 15Wat wireless fast charging
- Other: Wi-fi 6E, UWB, S-pen (available to purchase as s-pen accessory)