The Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G offers advanced features, it makes you think on the price side. Samsung made an ambitious tablet announcement.
After the recent news, Samsung announced the relatively more affordable Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G, which it has positioned under the Galaxy Tab S7 series.
The tablet has a 12.4 inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels with a 60Hz refresh rate. Powered by the eight-core Snapdragon 750G processor, the tablet is accompanied by a magnetic-attached S Pen pen.
Samsung DeX support is also available on the tablet, which comes out of the box with Android 11 / One UI 3.1. In the tablet, where the 8 megapixel camera is located at the back and the 5 megapixel camera at the front, the battery is 10.900 mAh and offers 45 watt fast charging support. In addition to the tablet, an optional keyboard case will also be sold.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G specifications
- 12.4 inch WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels) resolution TFT LCD display
- Octa-core (2.2GHz Dual + sub-1.8GHz Kryo 570 CPU) Snapdragon 750G, Adreno 619 GPU with 8nm fabrication process
- 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage, 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Android 11 based One UI 3.1 user interface
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front camera
- Dual speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Bluetooth enabled S Pen, 0.35mAh battery
- Dimensions: 185.0 x 284.8 x 6.3mm; Weight: 608g
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 10,090 mAh battery with 45W Fast Charging
The price of 649 € has been announced for the 4GB RAM + 64GB version of the tablet, which is available in black and silver colors. For the 6GB RAM + 128GB model, price information has not been given yet.