Samsung’s new tank phone appeared today with the Galaxy XCover 5 features. Here are the details.
South Korean Samsung was producing durable phones for some terrain conditions. Samsung, which has not made a breakthrough in this regard for a long time, will soon be out with the Galaxy XCover 5 model. The features of this tank phone, which will not break if you hit the mountain, have also started to become clear.
Since the phone will be rugged, it will be in the entry-middle segment. XCover 5 will feature a 6.3-inch HD + resolution screen that can also be used with gloves. The phone, which will be powered by an eight-core Samsung-signed Exynos 850 chipset and 4 GB of RAM, will have 64 GB of internal storage.
It should be noted that there will also be microSD card support on the storage side. There will be a 16 Megapixel camera on the back of the phone and a 5 Megapixel camera on the front. The XCover 5, which will make a name for itself with IP68 and US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G certification, will have a 3,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support. Let’s see if the phone, which will be introduced in the coming weeks, will attract the attention of employees in field conditions?
Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 features
- 6.3 inch HD + resolution screen that can also be used with gloves
- Octa-core Exynos 850 chipset (4 x 2GHz + 4 x 2GHz)
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB Internal Storage
- 512 GB micro SD card support
- Android 11 operating system
- Samsung One UI 3.1 interface
- 16 Megapixel rear camera
- 5 Megapixel front camera
- IP68 and US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G certification
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3,000 mAh capacity battery with 15W fast charging support