Android 12 News: Google is trying to make Android 12 version more stable quickly. The latest beta released for Android 12 contains many fixes.
Google announced Android 12 version about a month ago. As of today, the new Android version, which has received the third fix update, will meet the end user in September at best. The beta 2.1 version for Android 12, which is currently being tested by some phones, especially Pixel phones, is available for download. The new beta update contains many fixes.
The update, which is only 4.06 MB in size, brings immediate solutions to some problems reported by users. At the beginning of these fixes are the freezes on the lock screen and the weather / calendar widget not displaying correctly.
Fixes Coming With Google Android 12 Beta 2.1
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from accessing information on the lock screen.
- For example, swipe down for the notification shade, swipe up on notifications, or swipe up to unlock the phone.
- Fixed issues that caused the widget to show information such as weather and calendar events on the home screen or lock screen not appearing.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused flickering or flickering animations when accessing recent apps with gesture navigation.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the microphone and camera permission indicators to hang and disappear until the phone restarted.
- Fixed an issue when using the Android Emulator with an Android Virtual Device (AVD) running Android 12 that prevented the AVD from connecting to the internet.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users to get stuck in the setup wizard after taking the beta and resetting the device.