Google confirms the grid of free games that Stadia Pro subscribers will receive next July. Offers on selected titles.
Google confirms the Stadia free games grid for next July. Members of the Stadia Pro subscription will receive Crayta, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, SteamWorld Dig and West of Loathing at no additional cost.
The quartet will be available from July 1 and will run throughout the month. One of the games offered in June, The Elder Scrolls Online, will keep the possibility of redeeming it in your account until the 16th of the same month. Remember that the games you claim as a subscriber can be played as long as you maintain your membership. If you unsubscribe, you will lose access, although they will remain in your profile until you sign up again.
New in Stadia
Three new games make it to Google’s cloud gaming service catalog. Wave Break, Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light land from this June 23. Both works of 4A Games do it in its Redux version, complete editions and playably updated, as is the case of the first installment, which benefits from the opportunities at the controls that Last Light offers.
On the other hand, five contents are added to the offers of the week. Football Manager 2020, Metro Exodus and its DLCs lower their price below the usual price. We will detail the most outstanding discounts available in your store until the end of the month, as long as you are part of Stadia Pro:
- Football Manager 2020 – € 27.50 (was € 54.99)
- Metro Exodus: Gold Edition – € 26.00 (was € 64.99)
- Just Dance 2020 – € 20.00 (was € 49.99)
- Borderlands 3 – € 30.99 (was € 59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: Stadia Ultimate Edition – € 33.00 (was € 99.99)
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition – € 53.99 (was € 89.99)
- The Division 2: Warlords of New York Edition – € 32.99 (was € 59.99)