Honor 50 SE, the affordable member of the Honor 50 series, is on sale as of today. Here are the price and main features of the phone …
Introduced in mid-June, the last member of the family met with the users in the Honor 50 series. While the Honor 50 and 50 Pro went on sale the other day, the phones generated $77 million in revenue in just 1 minute. As of today, the Honor50 SE model has taken its place on the shelves. Although not similar, this model is expected to attract great interest from users.
The phone was first launched in its home country of China. The 8GB RAM + 128GB version of the phone costs $370, while the 8GB RAM + 256GB model is priced at $420. In the series, it has been stated that only Honor 50 will meet the users of our country so far.
Let’s take a look at the main features of the phone, which has a 94.3 percent screen-to-body ratio with only 1.1 mm thick bezels.
Honor 50 SE features
- 6.78 inch Full HD+ (2388×1080 pixels) LTPS LCD display, 120 Hz scanning speed, 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- 6nm processor octa-core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPU) MediaTek Dimensity 900 Mali-G68 MC4 GPU,
- 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 11 based Magic UI 4.2 user interface
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) card support
- 108MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.73×75.63x8mm; Weight: 191g
- USB Type-C Audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging