Honor Magic 3 News: Special information has started to come from the Honor Magic 3 front, which will be introduced next month. There will be three different models in the series. Here are all the details…
A date has been given for the Honor Magic 3 series. According to the statement made by Honor, the highly anticipated phone series will become official on August 12. We call it series because the latest developments show that three phones will be introduced under the name Magic 3. Let’s take a look at these models and some of their important features.
- Honor Magic3 = Snapdragon 888 processor, 66 watts wired fast charging support
- Honor Magic3 Pro = Snapdragon 888 Plus processor, 100 watt wired fast charging, 50 watt wireless fast charging
- Honor Magic3 Pro Plus = Snapdragon 888 Plus processor, 100 watt wired fast charging, 55 watt wireless fast charging
The Snapdragon 888 Plus processor will first be included in the Magic 3 family. According to the source that leaked this information, the base model in the series will feature a 6.7-inch curved OLED display (like the Mate 40 Pro) with a resolution of 2772 x 1344 pixels. The phone with 12GB of RAM will come out of the box with Android 11 / Magic UI 5.0. Google apps and services will be on the phone.
• Honor Magic 3 = Snapdragon 888, 66W wired fast charger
• Honor Magic 3 Pro = Snapdragon 888+, 100W fast charger, 50W wireless Charger
• Honor Magic 3 Pro+ = Snapdragon 888+, 100W fast charger, 55W/55W wireless Charger#Honormagic3 https://t.co/uX0KRQPxXu pic.twitter.com/6PDTp7YMeM
— Yash Raj Chaudhary #HuaweiP50Series (@hereYashRaj) July 16, 2021