Honor, which is a sub-brand of Huawei. However, the brand, which was in a very difficult situation after the embargo by Huawei, was bought by Shenzhen Zhixin New Information Technology.
Honor, which then continued to innovate at full speed, first corrected the gap with Google. Honor, which came up with its V40 model, now aims to fascinate technology enthusiasts with its Magic series.
According to the rumors, the Honor Magic series will consist of foldable screen phones. Horizontal and vertical screen options will be used in smartphones where Samsung Display signed products will be used.
Honor, stuck in a very narrow throat under the Huawei embargo, seems to have reached comfort. Honor is also expected to take part in the market not only with smartphones but also with various IoT products.
It is currently unknown when the foldable screen model will be introduced and will be released.
What does Honor V40, the brand’s latest smartphone, offer?
- Display: 6.72 inch screen with 2576 x 1236 pixel resolution (HRD 10+, 10.7 bit color depth, 120Hz refresh and 300Hz sampling rate)
- Processor: 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus chipset (Cortex-A77 + Mali-G77)
- Ram: 8GB and 12GB RAM with LPDRR4x support
- Storage: 128 / 256GB internal memory options with UFS 2.1 memory
- Rear Camera: 50-megapixel main (with RYYB filter) with f / 1.56 aperture, 8-megapixel Ultra-wide angle and 2-megapixel macro lens
- Front camera: 16 megapixel selfie camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh battery powered by 66Wat cable and 50Wat wireless charging
- Software: Magic UI 4.0 interface based on Android 11 (GPU Turbo X graphics acceleration and Hunter Boost support)
- Other: Support for Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and USB-C
* Images are simulated.