Honor left Huawei today with Honor V40 Lite. The price is a little higher than the middle segment. Here are the details.
Taking action after the US bans, Huawei sold its Honor brand in the past months. Declaring its independence, the firm introduced the V40 during this period. After the V40, which is expected to be available for sale with Google Services in Europe, Honor V40 Lite has been introduced today. The phone, which will take place in the middle segment, draws attention with its high price.
The phone, which will be available at a price of $ 460, has a 6.57-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 90 Hz. While waiting for Snapdragon 7 series on the processor side, unfortunately MediaTek Dimensity 800U is used. RAM includes 8 GB of RAM.
The phone comes with 128 GB and 256 GB storage options; It has a quad camera setup with 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP resolution. There is a 32 MP camera on the front surface. It is not known whether the phone, which comes out of the box with Android 11 and a 3800mAh capacity battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charge, will use GMS for now.
Probably, this model will be sold with Huawei Mobile Services in China and Google Mobile Services in Europe. The 8GB RAM + 128GB model of the phone will carry a price tag of $ 460, and the 8GB RAM + 256GB option will carry a price tag of $ 506. Sales will begin on March 26.
Honor V40 Lite features
- 6.57-inch 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution 90 Hz OLED display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset (4 x 2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU)
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB storage
- 64MP camera with f / 1.9 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide camera with f / 2.4 aperture + 2MP macro camera with 2MP depth and f / 2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 160.12 x 74.01 × 7.64mm; Weight: 169g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh capacity battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charge