The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE remains a mystery. We convey the latest developments about the smartphone, which will be the flagship killer.
Some important industry sources reported that the production for the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE has been stopped and the decision to cancel has been made. Samsung said in a brief statement on the matter that a final decision has not been made yet.
When we take a look at the latest developments, the news is positive and that tens of thousands of phones have been produced so far. Roland Quandt, one of the important sources of the mobile world, stated in his latest post that mass production continues at full speed on the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 front. The source also stated that Samsung also prepared Galaxy Watch 4 models and Buds Pro 2 at the same event.
The information that the Galaxy S21 FE has been produced in tens of thousands so far was the most striking part of the sharing. This development and the fact that the phone is still visible in benchmark tests seem to have shelved the cancellation claims a bit.
Well, if the Galaxy S21 FE introduces, let’s take a look at what features it will have.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED display with 120Hz scanning rate, HDR10+
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 chipset
- 12 megapixel main camera with OIS, 12 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, 12 or
- 8 megapixel OIS supported telephoto camera
- 32 megapixel front camera
- 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB internal storage
- stereo speaker
- IP68 water and dust resistant certification
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Android 11, One UI 3.x UI
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25 watt fast charging support (wireless charging, reverse charging)
Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 mass production is in full swing by now. Galaxy Watch 4 models and Buds Pro 2 are being made in large quantities as well. S21 FE had a short period of a few ten thousand parts made, now MIA.
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) June 21, 2021