Windows 11 News: Microsoft has launched its new operating system, Windows 11. So, how to download and install Windows 11? Here is our Windows 11 guide.
Software giant Microsoft introduced the highly anticipated version of Windows 11. This new operating system, which comes with a series of innovations, has received great acclaim as it approaches Apple’s macOS in terms of design. Delighting the players with its automatic HDR and faster loading times for the game, Microsoft offered a new operating system for sale. So, how to download and install Windows11, which is currently under trial? Thanks to our Windows 11 guide, you will be able to install the new operating system without any problems.
To install Windows 11, you need to be a part of Microsoft’s Windows Insider program. You can register for this program by following the steps below.
How to Download and Install Windows 11?
- On your Windows 10 device, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. (You must be an administrator on your device to see this setting.)
- Select the Get started button. Under Choose an account to get started, click the + button to link the Microsoft account you signed up with and continue.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to select the experience and channel you want to receive Insider Preview builds for.
- Review and confirm the Privacy Statement and program terms, and select Restart
- Now to complete the setup of your device.
- When your device restarts, make sure your data settings are set to the correct level so you can get preview builds.
- After checking your data settings, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and select the Check for updates button to download the latest Insider
- Preview build based on your chosen settings. Your device will normally be updated just like with a Windows update.
- After following the above steps, Windows 11 will appear in the update section if it is supported on your device. You can then download Windows 11 from Settings > Update & Security. You can find the minimum system requirements of Windows 11 below.
Windows 11 system requirement
- 64-bit processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- UEFI, Secure Boot feature
- TPM 2.0
- HD Resolution (1366×768) and a screen larger than 9.0 inches
- DirectX 12 compatible video card
- Internet connection for Windows 11 Home
- Finally, let’s mention that Microsoft’s new operating system will be released towards the end of 2021 and will offer a free upgrade. Let’s see if Microsoft can get the effect it expects with the new operating system.